Thursday, August 17, 2017

Through The Eyes Of Love

Through the eyes of love

By Tamia Dow

When I look,

When I see through my eyes,

I see wonderful colors,

I see happy faces,

I see smiles,

I see also frowns,

I see how people react to me,

React to who I am,

React to who God created me to be.

I am Lovely.

I am a miracle.

 I find the world fascinating.

I love people,

People of all shapes, sizes and colors.

I love the world,

I explore it.

All of the continents host beautiful fascinating people.

I love them.

They are children of God.

So why?

Why?

Why do so many see only my color?

Make their own learned assumption as to who I am, what I'm worth,
and what they choose to see of me.

Through the eyes of love there is no color,

There is no race,

There is no lesser,

There is no greater.

Through the eyes of love there is no color.

It is a weak person that needs to assign themselves as greater than another person to get their self worth.

Are you a weak person?

A strong person is colorblind when looking through the eyes of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment