Sunday, November 01, 2015

Fall back - where did the time go ?

Now is the time to move your clock back one hour. This gives you an extra hour of rest today. It gives you more sunlight during the day and also marks 60 days left in the 2015 calendar year.

As I changed the time on my clock and removed October to show November on my paper calendars I looked at my vision board. In January I put together a vision board. A visual picture of what I desired to occur in 2015. The progress is amazing.

Just by having the vision board in front of me every day I have accomplished more than half of what I've placed on that board for 2015.

Now I look back and celebrate the accomplishments. I also look forward and set goals to accomplish the other things I have there.

What does your last 60 days of 2015 look like ?

What does your 2016 look like in your mind's eye ?

Create a vision board for  November and December and see what having your goals visually in front of you will do to help you accomplish your goals.

Blessings for success,

Tamia 

No comments:

Post a Comment