Sunday, May 08, 2011

Celebrating Life, Love and Hope

When I woke up this morning I had no way of knowing I would be sitting in the Emergency Room of a hospital awaiting the results of my loved ones medical test. As I sit at bed side wondering what the verdict will be I can only run down the list of the possible courses of action purposed. My loved one's eyes wide open, in pain and concerned is affected by every door opening anticipating word of the results.

Thankfully with time the healing will happen. Thankfully this time.

I walked in a Breast Cancer walk this morning and I saw a shirt with this motto on it, "Celebrating Life, Love and Hope' Tonight that seems very appropriate. In a split second, by accident,trauma occurred. I am thankful my love one survived.

Today is the day Mother's Day is celebrated in the United States. I encourage you to do something special for your mother regardless of where you live. Celebrate the life your mother gave you, the love she shared to sustain you and the hope she had in you and the life you would lead in service to others.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment