Saturday, June 27, 2009

HappyWeekend

Greetings,

I am glad to see you at our site. IAWP is a great organization filled with strong, confident, successful women and men in the law enforcement field. We live diverse, creative and productive lives and this is the place I look to report about them. If this is your first visit, welcome. I am glad you stopped by. Take some time to read the post about our members and law enforcement related activities. Get to know your fellow IAWP members. I ask that you also share about your self. If you have a current project you are involved in that you feel would be of interest to other members worldwide please share. Our membership is so diverse; from different countries, religions, law enforcement services, currently serving, retired, associate members and this blog is designed to connect us.

From time to time I will speak of things I am doing and am involved in with hopes that they will inspire you to share what is new with you in your area. You can send your ideas to me at ChaplainDow@yahoo.com.

A great example is two of our IAWP board members are cruising as I type and I a looking forward to their cruise report when they return. With all the travelling I have done in my life I have yet to board a cruise. I have heard it is the best way to travel. I also understand IAWP Seattle Conference 2009 has a pre-conference Alaskan Cruise planned September 13 -20 which gets you back to Seattle with plenty of time to attend the conference. If you have not gone a cruise yet or love to cruise this will be an excellent opportunity to extend your training experience with a vacation.

www.iawp.us

No comments:

Post a Comment